domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

Something important at news...

It’s hard to pick just one, but I think that the most shocking new this year, was Michael Jackson’s dead, not because it was relevant (I mean, it wasn’t something that change de course of our life) but it was shocking for everyone, the news and the papers were many weeks with this theme. I remembered the sentence “The pay of Chile” because when someone dies everybody recognizes who died as a hero or someone great, but it was a foreign “business” and this sentence was useful too.
Michael Jackson was a great artist, a singer who was really successful at the 80’s he began to work really young, with his brothers and sisters, his father tried him very bad, he was very demanding and Jackson seems have not a nice childhood, but when he began to sing by himself and became in an icon for his time. His life starts to be really hard because he was related with pedophilia and he was changing his appearance to an insane level, he just stop singing and began to have a really extravagant life.
This new I heard it when I was at the school hall, Javier called me and says: “Michael Jackson has just died” and I was surrounded by people (was Juanín, Ju, Cony Faune too) and everyone were on shock! We couldn’t believe it… Then, when I was at home, I saw in the news the impact of his dead; thousands of people were just crying his dead around the world, television was full of programs about his life, news were 24 fours at day with news from Los Angeles.
I think that it has not much relevance for us or for the world, but with this, Michael Jackson’s fortune has increase a lot… just like Elvis. But when something can get so many people together is an event worthy to know.

2 comentarios:

  1. Yeah, this notice was shocking because he was so young yet, and he wants to have a world tour that includes a show in Chile. And, nobody expect that notice.

    Greetings!

    (I have a meet with momentito right now... you know...responsability xD)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember the expression "MJ has just died"... Almost people commenting all day this notice... All day!!

    See you in classes!

    ResponderEliminar