miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

My "Faculty"

Currently the situation in my faculty has been apparently normal, a few weeks ago we just choose new directive to our student centre. Now are some rumors about change the location of our School of Government to another faculty, but nobody’s confirms this information… so for the moment are just rumors.
Well, our building is really old, but I think it’s really beautiful, It just need some maintenance. Last year we have some improves about infrastructure, now we have air conditioning, and more computers, we have a lovely study room (I know he have a small space) but definitely we need a lot more.
I’m not sure about how we can find a solution for this, because I think it’s a long process to get a remolding because this building historical patrimony.
I hate the dinner room, and the food here is to expensive and not to good… since we have new concessionaire I haven’t eat here, I prefer bring food from my house. About that… we need a new concessionaire, but we are not much students, so it’s hard to find a good concessionaire.
The real benefits of these improves, talking about infrastructure, will be feel better with our School, more comfortable in our “second home”. I think that few people knows the importance of our career, and it’s hard to give a good impression with a building that is falling to pieces, you must really love our career to study here, we not even have a good library!!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Pame I agree with you in some way.
    But, we must never forget, that more than a good building, we must have good teachers and good estudents, to improve the quality of the University, and of course, of our contry.

    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that we have to wait the papers who confirm all this changes, because we can't believe all that are saying.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Improve the culture of our school is very important,as you say, because we spend a lot of time here, and we need a better environment for have better relations between ours.

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what happend if we go to chemical faculty ??
    is near of...
    you know
    xD

    ResponderEliminar